Can this post reach 7 million until Christmas?
hey i'm Eli :]
the indications reveal that few of us realize life is quite surreal.
No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
1. Don’t allow others to make you feel like you’re living your life in the “wrong” way. There is no right or wrong way to do any of this bullshit. We’re all stumbling in the dark here.
2. If you come across others who are panicking about their life paths, don’t allow that to effect how you feel about yours. Because you are fine, you are okay, their crisis is not mean to be your crisis.
3. Call your parents at least once a week. They just want to make sure you’re not lying dead in a ditch somewhere.
4. Eat balanced meals. Fats, carbs, protein. Your body needs variety to help break down what you consume. But make sure you eat whatever the fuck you want, too.
5. Don’t listen to the labels people put on you. You tell them who you are, not the other way around.
6. Forget the term “guilty pleasure”. If it brings you pleasure, let it, and don’t feel guilty about it.
7. Smile. It’s the best face you can make.
8. Don’t kiss somebody just because they want to kiss you. Kiss somebody because you want to kiss them. And kiss a lot of people. It’s fun and makes you feel good.
9. Start writing things down. Your memory isn’t a can only hold on to so much information at a time, and your cell phone will lose battery when you least expect it to. You might remember the test next Friday but totally forgot you have that assignment due in your other class.
10.Remember: You’re going to be Okay.
11. Put your phone away when dining or sitting with someone. Give them your attention. Face-to-face human interaction is vital.
12. If you blatantly blow somebody off on multiple occasions, don’t be surprised the next time you bump into them and they’re cold toward you. When you burn, it gets returned.
13. Learn how to enjoy time spent alone. Work on your art, read a book, workout, cook a good meal for yourself, watch a movie, tidy up your room, or go sit on a bench and breathe in some fresh air.
14. Allow yourself a good cry every now and then. Don’t feel like you have to hold it in all the time. You honestly will feel 1000 times better after you cry it out.
15. Dress up for yourself, and nobody else.
16. Don’t expect anybody to decode your feelings and always know if something’s wrong. Others are just as caught up in their own lives, as you are in yours. Use your words and express how you feel.
17. Figure out a “De-Stress Routine”. And when you need to relax from the chaotic schedule that is your life, do it. Always set aside time for yourself.
18. Drink water. Lots of it. It rids impurities from your body and keeps you feeling good.
19. Never stop looking for new music, new films, or new art, there is always something interesting brewing in some corner of the universe.
20. Let others earn your trust. Or else you’ll find yourself falling anything anybody says. But don’t be too skeptical, you have to find that common ground of a good judgement of character.
21. People need people. We were all put here together for a reason. Isolating yourself from those around you will not help you. Don’t be afraid or too proud to ask for help when you need it.
22. And remember: You’re still going to be okay.